1. Personal Identification Information. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other information about them or their business or organization. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Information collected may be stored on our computer hardware or the hardware of our third party service providers.
2. Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include but is not limited to the browser specifications, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Opting In. By submitting your e-mail address to us, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from us. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by contacting us via email or following the directions in any email or elsewhere on this site. If you wish to opt-out at any point from our emails enter your email address here.
4. Opting Out. If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you e-mail, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out. To do so, please select unsubscribe on the email communication. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such residents’ personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How we use collected information. Alli Elmunzer collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize and improve user experience: We may use information to better respond to your individual needs and customize your experience. Or in the aggregate, to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features: We may send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To provide services: We may use the information Users provide about themselves, their business or organization to provide the services requested. These services may include services provided by third parties.
5. Sharing your personal information. We may use the information we collect to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of products and services. While we do not currently use third party services that display customized content and advertising provided by us, we may do so in the future. We may also use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third party vendors. We may track your use of the Website over time for the purpose of, among other things, enhancing your experience on the Website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
We reserve the right to share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose the information we collect from you to third parties. We may also share your information with certain third parties in other circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and/or ensuring the security of our network and services. We may also use the information you provide to market products and services to you. We may obtain your information through third parties by virtue of advertisements placed by us on websites maintained by those third parties. We will collect and/or share certain of your information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by you and for providing you with newsletters or other communications.
We may provide you with direct access to functionality from other third parties, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, advertising networks and others. The placement of social media widgets, or advertising units on the Website may permit these third parties to see information about you and your activities via cookies, web beacons and other technologies they place and/or access on your browser or device, even if you do not interact with them.
6. Do Not Track. When you use the Website, we may receive “do not track” requests from you, whether via signals from web browsers or other mechanisms. At this time, we do not respond to such “do not track” requests, although we may choose to do so in the future.
7. Use of Web Technologies
Tracking Pixels: We employ a software technology called tracking pixels (a/k/a web beacons/web bugs/clear gifs) that enables us to better manage the content on the Website by informing us what content is effective. Tracking pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of visitors to a website. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on website pages and are about the size of the period at the end of a sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by tracking pixels to your personally identifiable information.
Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track the movements of users around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Communications: Based upon the personally identifiable information that you provide to us, we may send you a welcome e-mail. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request. If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by e-mail and/or receive our e-mail subscriptions, editorial e-mails and advertorial e-mails, you may opt out.
8. International Users. Alli Elmunzer is based in the United States, with our servers and offices headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of, the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the United States. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the United States, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
Last updated on June 18, 2019.
Attn: Alli Elmunzer
PO Box 579
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465